Monday, August 4, 2014

And So It Begins

My name is Ann and I will be your blogger.


I have been unemployed for 1 week. This is the first time in over 17 years that I have not had a job. I have been a want-a-be blogger for several years. And, in fact, this is the third time I have attempted to start blogging. The other 2 attempts were failures. Working 50 hours or more a week just didn't leave time for blogging. Here's hoping that the third time will, indeed, be charmed.

Our home has really been neglected over the past few years and my goal is to give it some attention while I am looking for my next job. By blogging, I will be tracking my nest improvement progress.

Please come back to Better Nesting and help keep me accountable. I will be talking about all kinds of practical nest keeping topics: home improvement, organizing, gardening, cooking, crafting, money management, and whatever else home-related that I tackle in my quest to make a better nest.

Thanks for reading
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment